Our Team use extensive checklists to complete your pre move needs. This will ensure you are ready when your removalists arrive.
Our Pre Move Assist Service
• Kitchen Preparation. Whitegoods and electrical appliances are cleaned and made ready for transit. Food storage areas are emptied, perishables removed or discarded.
• Valuables. A Priority moving carton is prepared for small and valuable items eg. remote controls, shelf supports, keys, furniture reassembly instructions…
• Personal items. Belongings sorted for moving or storage eg. hand luggage, air cargo, shipping container, long term storage and give-aways.
• Not to be packed. Vital items are identified and carefully placed to one side eg. medications, travel documents, work files, jewellery, mobile phones, cables, devices, power adaptors.
• First night survival kit. Special essentials are collected for those important first few hours at your new home eg. kitchen items, bathroom effects, children’s favourite toys and foods, bed linen, clothing and pet needs.
We are a professional, efficient and friendly team dedicated to helping you before and after you move house.
Let Us organize you with our Pre Move Assistance or our Post Move Home Unpacking Service. For the ultimate peace of mind, enlist our support at both ends of your move.
We know what’s required for a worry free relocation. Tell us your preferences for ‘what goes where’, or simply relax and leave it to us. Our staff offer the highest standards of privacy, and discretion. We cater for corporate relocations as well as families, busy individuals, the elderly and disabled.
We arrive at your home after your removalists have unloaded. Your chaotic, carton filled house is transformed into a comfortable home in just one day.
• Cupboards shelves and bench tops are wiped clean.
• Cartons unpacked with contents placed into cupboards, including crockery, kitchen goods and personal items.
• Food items placed in pantry/refrigerator.
• Clothing hung and put away.
• Bedrooms are set up with beds freshly made.
• Linen and towels are sorted and colour coordinated.
• Books neatly arranged onto bookshelves.
• Crystal, silverware and valuables are placed into wall units.
Completing your home
• A ‘walk-through’ is performed near the end of the job to ensure your complete satisfaction with our work.
• Empty packing cartons and packaging materials will be removed from your premises as part of our service.
140 William Street Melbourne, VIC, 3000 Australia
firstname.lastname@example.org • 1300 155 550